Trelawney Mining and Exploration inc. (“Trelawney”) is a Canadian public corporation, focused on exploring and mining high-grade narrow vein resources in northern Ontario.
Trelawney’s operating management has over 25 years’ hands-on experience in underground mine development, operation and contracting.
Trelawney is focusing on niche opportunities where
• past flow-through expenditures have resulted in successful advanced underground exploration without leading to production. Previous ramp development, for example, can enable underground access at a fraction of the cost of new ramp development.
• Previous operators lacked the underground operating experience to develop and operate the resource, but the resource did not meet search parameters of large operators
• Resources are within trucking distance of custom mills;
• Resources do not require major capital investment in infrastructure;
• Exploration potential at depth and on strike
Trelawney’s recently acquired Chester Property implements this strategy. Studies are being carried out on Trelawney’s Dorset Property for possible production from a shallow open cut. Trelawney’s Massey Property is a long-term exploration applying an “IOCG” model.
View Trelawney's Highlight Sheet - PDF